Response Mine Interactive
Response Mine Interactive is looking for a Digital Marketing Supervisor to join our team of seasoned media and analytics experts who develop integrated cross-channel strategies for businesses across healthcare and home services.
The Digital Marketing Supervisor will be primarily responsible for planning, developing, executing, reporting and tracking a comprehensive media portfolio, inclusive of campaign types such as paid search, display, pay-for-call, SEO, social and more. They will also lead and train the junior media team on media campaigns and tasks.
We are ultimately searching for a passionate and entrepreneurial-spirited individual that wants to grow symbiotically with RMI; someone who is driven by success and possesses the desire to not only hit but exceed goals.
- Oversee development and execution of strategic media initiatives that not only meet but exceed key clients online objectives
- Create, plan, organize, implement and analyze the media processes & best practices within the department
- Manage training and development of media personnel, setting quality standards and enforcing adherence to those standards
- Work cohesively with media, analytics and client teams to manage all phases of interactive campaign cycles, from research, planning/buying to optimization and analysis
- Source and manage media negotiations with vendor relationships
- Identify short term and long term opportunities for the department and its clients
- Keep abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances in research and buying/planning software
- Set group goals and maximizes effectiveness of his/her teams
- Develop strategic media plans to increase sales, acquisitions and awareness and/or ROI from leads/sales for assigned accounts
- Work with the Media Managers and Account Service on market conditions, CPL goals, special opportunities, campaign analysis, and growth opportunities
- Aggressively pursue new ways to contribute to the overall agency and client profitability
- 4+ years online media experience including campaign development, performance analysis for ROI & CPL/Pay-per-Call driven Paid Search Campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing and various 2nd Tier Engines
- 4+ years affiliate marketing management
- 2+ years of client contact experience
- 2+ years of team management / leadership experience
- Experience negotiating and contracting with media vendors outside of paid search
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint and campaign management tools
- Seasoned knowledge of all interactive media disciplines, particularly SEM, pay-for-call, social, SEO, display, lead generation
- Strong understanding of conversion tracking, and experience with complex and customized tracking solutions
- Exceptional strategic leadership abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal department relationships
- Detail-oriented and strong at implementation
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
What we offer:
RMI takes career growth seriously. That’s why we encourage our employees to take advantage of company-sponsored business trainings, lunch & learn sessions, team-building outings, offsite continuing education opportunities as well as becoming active in the Atlanta business and marketing community
Benefits from Day 1! No payroll deductions for the majority of employee health, dental and vision plans AD&D Insurance + Life Included Included in Standard Benefits Package
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities.
Any valid, official communication from our recruiters and hiring managers will come via a responsemine.com or an applytojob.com email address. If you receive an email from an account other than an email address with the [email protected] or @applytojob.com, please contact us directly at 404-233-0370 and speak with Amy Rich as you may be a victim of a phishing scam.